The emotional experience of dread, tension, worry are universal. When these emotional states are frequent, distressingly uncomfortable, and interfere with life activities-they lead many people to seek relief.
The official diagnostic system lists specific types of anxiety-panic, social, and generalized. While these types are related they may be different enough to warrant study to live with or overcome these conditions.
We have selected multiple items for your study.
- When Panic Attacks by David Burns
- Coping With Anxiety:10 Simple Ways to Relieve Anxiety, Fear & Worry by Edmund J. Bourne and Lorna Garano
- The Anxiety & Phobia Workbook by Bourne
- Beyond Anxiety & Phobia by Bourne
- Depressed & Anxious by Marra